Sunday, October 18, 2015

kiss-‘U’-delhi


Silken her voice
i secretly rejoice
***
Saw a smile
Wanna kiss this while
She barely knows
But i hide the woes
***
Accessed her before she allowed
grabbed her before she bowed
***
Blast from the past,
Bed is where she’s cast.
Tossed she lays,
through lips she pays.
***
Animal is my love
so tempting is the curve
in arms she swerve
Delhi en vogue is the latest swerve!
***
Grab you gently
pretend that u no longer wait intently
***
You flick those locks
then are emotions i box
  I found them in the docks
   ***
Dolled u appear
I zip & u bare
tell you,
nothing to fear
***
When silence your ‘no’
U already ‘know’
***
Rage u calls
Peace u pine
I feast on fiesty
now u lie on the dine
***
Like lock swallows key
Stop! U never make a plea
***
More, more, more
I’m your!

touched in lust
Hushed in lips
pert in hips
sex jumps from first
now, far from rust.
Da virgin quits to trust...
***
Heat in breath
Passion in sound



She waits to score
pen down,
 hate me to core
but now, I write no more...

***

No comments: