Tuesday, December 13, 2016

myDaily Meal: Decoding good health!

Health and meal do not exist in separate playfields!  

Grappling with bad health, I delayed this review for long until myDaily Meal accidentally slipped into my hands when I reached out to grab some book titles.

Since the work at hand was already a head spinner, I chose to look the other way but a certain one-liner caught my eye—‘perfect meal in 1 minute’.

As a linguist, myDaily Meal suddenly imposed upon my interest and I felt no burden to read on…



The next claim fascinated me some more--healthiest meal you can ever have. So without further deliberations, I chose to indulge…

I prepared a myDaily Meal in my gym shaker and took a swig. The greatest assessment of a health product is when you place it in testing waters! And I did the same. Within five minutes, body responded to the myDaily Meal intake. I felt a surge of vitality returning to my routine-ridden existence.

For me, things can be a turn off if they don’t taste good. Thankfully, myDaily Meal scored a brownie point even there. The meal is available in an array of flavours and is delectable to your tastebuds. 

No comments: